To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we have adopted a set of government compliant procedures while we continue our studio work.
- Covid 19 Health Declaration Form
- All attendees are required to complete CHDF form 24hrs before the shoot.
- PPE and Hand Sanitizers
- The use of PPE and hand sanitizers is required for all individuals entering the premises.
This will be provided, however you are welcome to bring your own suitable PPE and sanitizer if preferred.
- Temperature check
- A non-contact, infrared thermometer is used to take the temperatures of each individual before entry to the studio is permitted.
Those whose temperatures are elevated or who are presenting symptoms of illness will be denied entry.
- All hand-contact surfaces and equipment is disinfected multiple times daily.
- Art Directed Shoots
- All art directed shoots with 4+ attendees will require Covid Supervisor.
We can arrange one at a fee of £375 + vat.
- Remote Art Direction
- We encourage our clients instead of attending the shoots, to deliver the products to our studio if possible, and art direct remotely.
We offer live streaming for film productions and remote image approval for all still shoots.
To help, we offer complimentary courier service for all clients located within the Central London area.
- Working From Home
- All Packshot Factory staff with the capability to work from home will continue to do so.